- Made out of 100% natural rubber, completely free of plastic, BPA and phthalates.
Plant based and derived from the "rubber trees" Hevea Brasiliensis
- Unique blue colour made with food grade FDA approved natural mineral pigments
- Compostable and non-toxic.
- The orthodontic teat is paired with the brand unique playful duck ventilation holes that prevent suctioning around baby’s mouth.
- Available in orthodontic shape, 0-3 months.
Orthodontic pacifiers are designed to prevent tooth misalignment and orthodontic issues later in life, as baby teeth come in and eventually give way to adult teeth. The orthodontic pacifier has a flattened bottom and rounded top. It is often referred to as an anatomical pacifier.
BEFORE USE, thoroughly clean then sterilize the pacifier by either:
- 1. Immersing the pacifier in a baby-bottle sterilizing solution in accordance with the instructions for use of the sterilizing solution; or
- 2. Boiling the pacifier in water for 5 min. before it is used for the first time. Then let it cool down and empty out any water inside the nipple.
- For further care & safety instructions, please click here
We offer FREE delivery within the UAE for all orders above AED250. Below AED250, a charge of AED25 applies. Delivery within 2 business days.
Free Pick Up
You can select the pick-up option at check-out. Pick up your order from Dubai Marina without any additional charge; most of the time within 24h. Instructions will be shared once your order is ready for pick up.
Shipping fees are calculated at check out depending on your location & the weight of your order. Please note custom duties & taxes may apply, to be paid by the consignee (receiver) at the time of delivery. GCC shipping within 5-7 business days. International shipping within 7-10 business days. Please expect delays due to COVID.
Returns / ExchangeIf you reside in the UAE, you can return your item(s) within 7 days of receipt for an exchange or credit note at the condition it is in its original condition - unused, unwashed and in original packaging.